When it comes to building your pearls jewelry business’ online reputation, it is important to build a strong online reputation. Today, almost every consumer will search online for reviews and feedbacks from other customers before choosing an online retailer brand. Even when the mode of purchase has changed to online, trust continues to be a big factor in determining the leads and repetitive business that you can generate for your jewelry business.
Here are 3 ways to boost your online reputation by getting more reviews.
1) Simply Ask for Reviews
Every time you have a sale, ask your customers to leave a review about their experience. Keep the following points in mind when building this strategy for your marketing business:
- 7 in 10 consumers are going to leave a review just when asked.
- Make sure to ask your customers immediately after making a purchase. This is the time when they are excited and most likely to leave a review.
- Make it easy for your customers to leave reviews. Allow them to leave reviews about the pearl jewelry and the shopping experience using their mobile device or by providing them a link in their email.
2) Engage with All Feedbacks
The reviews about your pearls jewelry business are crucial feedbacks and you should take each one seriously. It is highly recommended to respond to all of them, especially the negative ones.
- When you respond to negative reviews, you will be improving customer experience.
- Generally, responding shows that your business values your customers’ feedback.
- When responding to negative reviews, instead of providing an excuse, let them know about the course of action you took or intend to take to rectify the situation.
3) Deliver a Great Customer Experience
While you will be building your jewelry business’ online reputation using the above-mentioned steps, it is important to deliver great customer experience to continue to sustain your business. Keep the following points in mind when building positive customer experiences:
- Let your visitors know that you value their opinions by showing signs and banners at multiple places
- Display banners with messages saying ‘we hear you’ give even the slightest sense to visitors that you are serious about their thoughts.
So follow all the above-mentioned tips to build your online reputation.