Most times, we find ourselves in a market with little demand due to the general economic situation, in addition to being increasingly competitive. This forces companies to look for different ways to differentiate ourselves from the consumer by making the importance of packaging greater.
For this reason, our packaging or cardboard box must be consistent with our corporate image (logo and colors), according to our product according to its range or variety and according to current trends. A consistent and attractive packaging attributes greater value to the final product.
Important Points To Keep In Mind For Our Packaging:
- Study the market segment you are targeting to find out what they want and what they need. This will make choosing structural and graphic packaging design more effective.
- An easy-to-use, reusable, smart or recyclable packaging will add greater value to a product. For example, cheap carton box (กล่องราคาถูก, which is the term in Thai) made from recycled paper.
- The packaging should highlight the characteristics of the product, use, content, etc., to make use easier and create a willingness to buy it.
- Seasonal products should place special emphasis on their packaging to have greater benefits during the sales season.
- Differentiate yourself from the competition not only because of your corporate image. Choose original designs or formats that differentiate you.
In online sales, cardboard boxes and packaging are used for added protection. Do not neglect the image, but do not worry; the customer will be surprised once opened. That also creates a good image in the mind of the consumer. It will attribute to the company, the value of protecting its products so that they arrive in good conditions.
In addition, the new trend of unboxing in social networks where customers open their packages little by little and show others what they include can be attractive to other potential customers.